This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i put my website on twitter?
05-14-2014, 11:16 AM
How do i put my website on twitter?
trying to link it when someone go on my twitter they can hit my website link. Please advise how i can do this thank you all.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 11:27 AM

Go on change profile settings, Then it should say Name, Location and Website/Link.

Ads

05-14-2014, 11:40 AM

You can put your website link on your profile. For this go to your Profile Settings -> Put your website link over there. By this your website link will show in your Twitter Header. Or else you can do one more thing - tweet regularly, increase your followers. If you tweet your website link once in a while - there will be a possibility that some twitter users may hit your link and can visit your website. So if you work daily in your twitter profile, it will help you to attract ample number of visitors. As Twitter is one of the most effective Social Media / Networking platform - so that you can get good number of traffic, if you will work honestly. So keep tweeting and attract your followers. But keep it in your mind - Don't Spam!!
05-14-2014, 11:49 AM

Social media is a great backup plan for getting more traffic. You can just place it as a link in your profile. However, it is more useful to shorten your link and tweet it regularly to your followers.