This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My instagram account got deleted twice?
05-14-2014, 11:39 AM
My instagram account got deleted twice?
I haven't broken ANY rules, none at ALL, and the first time it got deleted was after I had deleted the app (I delete it so I don't get distracted, plan was tor reinstall every weekend) so then I was like, alright, time to get a new account. This time, I logged out of my Instagram before deleting it so there is no possible way for me to be breaking any "rules" without even being logged in. I then deleted the app. I even went on Instagram on my computer to check, and everything was okay. Now that it is the weekend, I tried to log in, and my account no longer exists. Again. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! WHY is it getting deleted?!
I thought they only take action on accounts that actually have violated terms. If they just delete whatever people say is a violation, then I can't imagine the numerous amount of times innocent people's account have been deleted for no good reason.
I have been inactive longer than a week before, so I don't see how they could have deleted it this time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 11:42 AM

I believe that Instagram is doing a thing where they're deleting profile that they believe are un-active or "dead" as most would say.

Ads

05-14-2014, 11:48 AM

Or someone reported your account regardless ... Haters! We all know one or two