This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does nobody comment on my blog?
05-14-2014, 12:02 PM
Why does nobody comment on my blog?
I have recently started a blog and I have been getter readers by sharing my blog all over the internet. I can get people on to my blog, I just can't get people to stay there and comment on things? I don't understand.. Please help?
http://theblogaboutmax.blogspot.com.au/
This is my blog ^

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 12:02 PM

Maybe people are too lazy to click that button to comment. Find an easier way for people to comment

Cheer!

Ads

05-14-2014, 12:16 PM

I have check into your blog and found out that the niche is nice and new. Just be patience and focus more on your blog content rather than other stuff, after sometime people will tend to discover your blog and probably will have to comment just what I did. Patience is a virtue like they said.
05-14-2014, 12:28 PM

if you are sure u are getting visitors(use analytics) try to write more engaging content and encourage your readers to give comments and critique
05-14-2014, 12:33 PM

I viewed your blog and I noticed the content could be better. How about you order a few high quality articles and see how prefessionals write. The website: http://www.iwriter.com/ offers premium articles for $1.25. It would be a cheap learning experience if you were to buy 3 articles and match the quality to your next pots on your blog. Good Luck to your blogging!