This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the friendzone. ughhhh help please?
05-14-2014, 12:15 PM
the friendzone. ughhhh help please?
So I really like my guy friend but he lives in another state. I met him over Twitter about a mutual interest and he asked for my number. I mean when we first started texting it was great. He would compliment me and he would text back super fast like asaperonie and would text first like goodmorning and that's a sign of interest right? A week later I saw a change. He didn't text first and his response time is suppperr slow. So ive had time to realize aye well **** im in the friendzone. But recently we've talked about "us" and he was like "im sorry I can't give you an answer about that right now. Im sorry from my indecisiveness I feel bad." I mean we've sex talked but if I talk about us he changes the subject. Im kinda hurt but I know im friendzoned. He even said he could quite possibly like me in the future but he's keeping things at a friend level.He even text me and told me about how he almost ******. There is a 3 year age difference im 16 he's 19. So what should I do? I don't wanna be stuck on him. Thanks. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 12:18 PM

Sounds like a jerk. Leave him, don&#x27;t let someone treat you that way

Ads

05-14-2014, 12:28 PM

Well Seeing As Ive Only Met Him Online, Youll Probably Have To Move On And Just Carry On With Your Life. Hes Afew Years Older, Hes Probably Busy With A Lot Of Things. Plus, Saves You From Getting More Hurt. Best Luck. Smile xo
05-14-2014, 12:29 PM

Urgh! I'm very related with your case. I tell you what to do. Just pursue your friendship with him and NEVER do anything that can cross the border of your friendship. Maybe you will realize that you two are destined to become only friends. There are many boys out there. Ahmm... Like me! Just Joking.
05-14-2014, 12:31 PM

i think he is just deciding whether he wants to stay single or be in a relationship. it probably has little to do with you as an individual
05-14-2014, 12:46 PM

He sounds like a guy who&#x27;s really a step above a stranger...so why would you expect much more at this point? Also you&#x27;re a minor and maybes he&#x27;s not looking to make legal issues for himself. Smart man if that&#x27;s the case. He only texts you? Classic sign of lukewarm interest at best. He responds slow because he could be doing this with other girls. What self respecting man texts sexual stuff with someone he doesn&#x27;t even know? A weirdo. Let this one back in the sea.