This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Our rights are being taken away when we can't teach our children creatively anymore and are threatened by the?
05-14-2014, 01:20 PM
Our rights are being taken away when we can't teach our children creatively anymore and are threatened by the?
Liberal Public School Administration - "We were told at my building: Be careful about what you post on Facebook or talk about in the public regarding Common Core. Don't say anything negative. It could affect your job," Kimball said.

She also said when she turned in a personal day request to support a rally on House Bill 1490, she was asked: "Do you really want that in your personnel file?"

Kimball testified the standards limit creativity for teachers.

"Common Core has taken the fun out of learning, and lessons are boring to the young child. We aren't able to do what is interesting to our children -- take a subject they're interested in and teach our standards upon that subject," Kimball said during her testimony.
http://www.semissourian.com/story/2066866.html
Liberals love Censorship, I ardently admire you and wish you allowed followers and email but I understand why you don't cause I see these asshole Libs around here
Sarah - no one is lying about common core. You literally have no idea or have no children or grandchildren or don't teach. Seriously, to make an inane remark like that. The Math is awful. Look at it sometime and then let me know if it's good prep.
But there are School Boards and Funds from the Government and Politics which you obviously know nothing about
Junk educationlolololololololol okay. America is so dumbed down it is pathetic

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 01:31 PM

Welcome to the new fascist Obama nation.

Ads

05-14-2014, 01:44 PM

Its the public school system. Its full of liberal loons. What else do you expect.
05-14-2014, 01:47 PM

you have the right to home school your children
05-14-2014, 01:50 PM

There ARE no mandated lesson plans for teachers, so she is lying. There are SUGGESTIONS and RECOMMENDATIONS for what children in each grade should know before moving ahead. Read the common core website. There you will find the exact standards for what students are recommended to learn each year. You will also find a wealth of information on fake claims regarding the common core, including this one, as nothing within common core requires ANY specific lesson plans or specific reading materials.
05-14-2014, 02:03 PM

You obviously don't understand. The old education was "junk" education.

Get it?
05-14-2014, 02:12 PM

" creatively " ? ? are you trying to impersonate a teacher ?
05-14-2014, 02:28 PM

Just teach your child what to believe in and give him permission to act out when needed.

I was given permission by my father to punch bullied and cause comotions with a promise he would protect me if The school was run by evil liberals
05-14-2014, 02:32 PM

the tea party is opposed to education
05-14-2014, 02:48 PM

Sarah calls them 'suggestions' BUT...

"Common Core proponents claim that it is not a federal mandate, instead using language like “state-led” and “voluntary.” The Common Core website asserts, “The federal government was NOT involved in the development of the standards.” It states that Common Core is not a national curriculum, but “a clear set of shared goals and expectations for what knowledge and skills will help our students succeed.”

Diane Ravitch, a former assistant U.S. secretary of education who was appointed to office by both Clinton and George H.W. Bush, recently changed her mind about Common Core. Ravitch now refutes claims by Obama and Common Core that the standards were created by the states and voluntarily adopted by them. She writes in The Washington Post, “They were developed by an organization called Achieve and the National Governors Association, both of which were generously funded by the Gates Foundation. There was minimal public engagement in the development of the Common Core. Their creation was neither grassroots nor did it emanate from the states.” Instead, Common Core is being driven by policymakers in D.C.

Common Core is set up in such a way that it can hardly be called voluntary. The Obama administration's grant program offers “Race to the Top” federal educational grants – which come from stimulus funds - to states if their school systems adopt preferred Obama policies like Common Core. States that adopt Common Core receive higher “scoring” from the Obama administration in their grant applications. As a result of this coercion, only Nebraska, Alaska, Texas, Virginia and Minnesota have not adopted Common Core. Minnesota adopted the language arts standards but kept its own math standards."

http://townhall.com/columnists/rachelale.../page/full

Edit

And have the lefty morons never heard of the adverb 'creatively'? As in teaching with originality of thought? Gotta love it. They make fools of themselves while trying to make a fool of you.