This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SEO-friendly CMS system for website?
05-14-2014, 01:29 PM
SEO-friendly CMS system for website?
Does anyone know what good CMS to use that is SEO-friendly? By friendly, I mean is it able to push your site to the top of the search rankings when you type in a particular keyword? So far Wordpress is the best I've used. My wordpress site got into 1st place in the search rankings when I looked up "Blackshot fansites" in google.

I have 3 other sites I'm managing and I want to merge them together into a network so I am wanting to know what CMS is really good with SEO-related stuff. Is Joomla any good by any chance?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 01:37 PM

yep. joomla has very good seo plugins and components.

if you keep the bigger picture in mind, seo is much more than just the CMS you're using. the more relevant the content of a website, the higher it will rank eventually.

Ads

05-14-2014, 01:49 PM

I personally suggest Wordpress as a CMS solution! Most people that use CMS are not too familiar with coding websites themselves so it's the best solution for that as well. Wordpress is by far the largest CMS out of any of the competitors and has a huge resource of SEO plugins which can help optimize your site without having to manage them.

Here is a good post that I refer my clients too that need to use Wordpress as their CMS as well as are looking for the proper plug-ins to really get the edge with Wordpress.

http://www.internet-marketing-data.com/2...ins-day-6/

Remember though, that plugins aren't the answer to a successful SEO campaign. It's understanding things like Keyword selection, keyword density, proper usage of Keywords in titles, syntax markups, and correctly written URL's.
05-14-2014, 01:52 PM

Good lord don't use Joomla! .. it's a mess and the worst possible choice for SEO Friendly platforms. I have an article on my site that will help you. See below.