This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why people do not click on my ads?
05-14-2014, 04:06 PM
why people do not click on my ads?
my page views are gud but in accordance with them my adsense earning is zero what can i do so people click on my ads?
please tell me
i have an adsense account viewing just 0.13 dollars
its jus disappointing

http://doctorcomputer3.blogspot.com/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 04:17 PM

You have to put your ads on the right place. Like website that actually promotes ads. For example, Youtube, streaming website (websites where you watch korean, japanese, taiwanese, and etc shows), even on Facebook.

Sometimes it also depends on what kind of business you offer. Like for example for you is all about technology so try putting your advertisements on websites that people often go to especially students. Students are the most activist when it comes to Online Stuff. They practically search and read anything online.

Also try decorating your website more but use a technology theme and make it look cooler.

Ads

05-14-2014, 04:28 PM

You need to sort your blog out or they will close your AdSense account before you get the first payment. (They take a close look at each site when it becomes due its first payment)