This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need SEO suggestions for my website?
05-14-2014, 08:50 PM
Need SEO suggestions for my website?
My website http://www.onlinehomeincome.in

Offers to provide proven methods of making money online without investment.
I need suggestions and tips to improve my website ranking globally.
I had launched my website on Mar 2013 and still hadn't reached my destiny in my website improvement,
Please i invite useful suggestions for my website development in many aspects such us structure, design, content, look, navigation etc etc.

Thanks in advance to everyone who suggesting me..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 08:57 PM

Here are some suggestions for your website..

(1) Change your website layout. Redesign is must for your website.
(2) Create quality back links within your niche websites.
(3) Define a clear concept of your website.
(4) Ads are spread throughout the page. Re manage them and try to put your ads below the restricted area by Google.

Ads

05-14-2014, 09:05 PM

Hello,

I have seen your site and I want to say that your site's design is not that much good; when I open your site in my browser your site's right part is empty which looks so annoying and not impressive ; so I suggest you to work in its designing part and make your site beautiful and fine.I think it has some browser problem so you can short-out these problem.

For generating visitors you can promote your site into social media' but before promoting your site you have to think about that why people comes into your site, so first of all make your site worthy and then built backlinks for your site and promote it; definitely you will get result.

Thank you.
05-14-2014, 09:08 PM

Hello,

I am totally agree with SEO's answer your site's layout is totally alter; its seems like it you just made your site in anyway; so I suggest you that redesign your site and after that go for SEO.

Promote your site through social media and always keep your eye on Google's algorithm and make your SEO"s strategy according to Google;create quality backlinks for your site very soon your will get success.

Thank you.
05-14-2014, 09:24 PM

On Page Optimization is basically the effort which you put on the website and is clearly visible, Like:
" Optimizing the existing content
" HTML code corrections
" remove broken / dead links
" Add Meta / Alt Tags
" Add Google and XML Site Map
" Analytic Setup
It is very important that On Page Optimization is done correctly for a website as this educated search engine crawlers and spiders about the theme of the website and which keywords you are targeting to rank on. On Page Optimization is usually done once on the website however SEO Agency does On Page Optimization after every 3 months to keep the site fresh for Search Engines.

Off Page Optimization Is something which is done offsite and usually not visible on the website however results in pushing the ranking higher on search engines, it is a regular process and must be done ethically for better and long term results.
" Creation of New Pages
" Link Building Services
" Directory Submission
" Article Creation and Submission
" Classified Ad Creation and Submission
" Blog Post Message Creation and Submission
" Press Release Creation and Submission
" E-book Creation and Submission
05-14-2014, 09:41 PM

Firstly change the layout and design of your website, create quality and unique content with good link structure and do good on page SEO after that work on off page seo.

Off page SEO elements:

• Search engine submission
• Social Bookmarking
• Article submission
• Press release submission
• Blog creation & Posting
• Forums & comment posting
• Local Search Engine Submissions like Google-local, yahoo-local etc.
• Directory Listings like DMoz & Google
• Link Building
• Local Address Listings
• Customer Review Submissions
• Sitemap Creations and submissions
• Social Media Optimization

that all things helps improve ranking of site.
05-14-2014, 09:45 PM

You need to recheck the content, layout and modules of your pages. Google examines the average time people stay on your site, if the visitors quickly leave your site because of the massive content or irregular layout, Google may think your content is not valuable for readers and lower your ranking.
05-14-2014, 09:59 PM

I am totally agree with SEO's answer your site's layout is totally alter; its seems like it you just made your site in anyway; so I suggest you that redesign your site and after that go for SEO.

Promote your site through social media and always keep your eye on Google's algorithm and make your SEO"s strategy according to Google;create quality backlinks for your site very soon your will get success