This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I buy from gig sites?
05-14-2014, 10:31 PM
Should I buy from gig sites?
I run a website and need short articles for it. I planned to buy a few from gig sites and surfed these sites. I am offered a gig by a lady. She said that she will prepare 15 articles of 300 words for $7. She even sent me a sample of her writing. Do you think that I should purchase her gig? Another thing, I need not to worry about refund. I will get it because it is website's policy. Also, please suggest that from where can I buy articles? She sent me this article of 300 words as a sample:-

"Honeydew is one of those tasty fruits loaded with lots of vitamins and essential nutrition required for healthy life. Honeydew has a lot of health benefits and it is used in several recipes too. Honeydew is a fruit that is an excellent source of vitamins. A 0.1 kg honeydew is loaded with 50 IU of vitamin A, 0.088 mg of vitamin B-6, 18 mg of vitamin C, 0.02 mg of vitamin E, 2.9 ug of vitamin K. Honeydew is loaded with several other vitamins such as vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5 and vitamin B9. It is also an excellent source of vitamin C which is very important to keep and maintain bones healthy. This round yellow fruit is packed by nature with lots of minerals. An average sized honeydew has 0.184 g potassium, 0.10 g phosphorus, 0.8 g magnesium, 0.6 g of calcium, 0.00014 g of iron, 0.00012 g zinc, 2.8e-5 of copper, 2.8e-5 of manganese and 11 mg sodium. This delicious yellow fruit is an excellent daily supply of minerals which are required for healthy living. Honeydew is an effective refreshing fruit when it comes to dehydration. It prevents heat strokes while on the go and helps to keep body maintain its hydration levels. Consuming honeydew on a hot day or after physical work out prevents body from getting dehydrated. Moreover, one slice of honeydew has overall 20 calories, so you need not to worry about weight gain after physical work out. Honeydew is extremely beneficial for your skin. You can mix honeydew along with other ingredients like eggs and apply it to your skin. This fruit has skin moisturizing nutrition which will leave your skin smooth and soft."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 10:34 PM

Yes you can

Ads

05-14-2014, 10:41 PM

I don't think so. Cheap prices can just get you cheap content/ stuff. for sample she might have gave a good piece of content, but later you won't get that quality. and it's not about the refund, it's all about the time you would spend/ wait for, it'll be a loss of time not money and for me loss of time is far bigger than loss of money.

Just make sure that every time you get that likability/linkability factor in each article your get. It should have a capability to get some references from other blogs/ articles. and make sure she writes for humans not search engines
05-14-2014, 10:44 PM

Search Google and get review information on article spinners. you have to have unique content.
05-14-2014, 11:00 PM

Hi Den,

Check this site out http://www.iwriter.com for great articles at a super low price.