This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship Advice? :(?
05-14-2014, 10:54 PM
Relationship Advice? :(?
so, during the summer i got with a guy named C, he rides my bus and only lives like 5 mins away. well our relationship was so perfect it was unreal and i fell in love with him. at the time i had just gotten out of a 9 month relationship. im in 10th grade.. well i guess we got used to the summer relationship spending every day together. when school came around we never talked... and he got tired of it and broke up with me... 2 days ago i did a to be honest in his twitter DM sayins "I miss you, and wether you like it or not im still going to support you at your games" & he said "awwww i miss you to, txt me" so we began to text i guess. when i sent that to him we had been broken up for 3 weeks i think. but 2 nights ago he said "so ive been thinking.." & i was like "about what?" and he goes "just thinging but im going to bed night. and never brought it up again. and yesterday i watched him play basketball bc he said he was going to the courts and was like gooo so i did. Does he still like me? HOW do i get him back? i miss him..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 10:56 PM

tell him how you feel

Ads

05-14-2014, 11:08 PM

Well try confronting him ...talk to him about it I think u still have a chance because it looks like he might wanna be back with u. Here hope this helps:

Theres a saying ...Make it simple.
Missing him? ...call
Wanna meet up? ...invite.
Wanna be understood? ...explain.
Have questions? ...ask.
Don't like something? ...say it.
Like something? ...state it.
Want something? ...ask for it.
Love somebody? ...tell it
-just talk to him only way you'll know is from him.