This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get more traffic to my site?
05-14-2014, 11:39 PM
how to get more traffic to my site?
My Project is about Web Designing Company in Dubai.We also provide services like SEO,App Development Etc.,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 11:51 PM

Solid Off Page Optimization With Google Guidelines...

Ads

05-15-2014, 12:01 AM

U can get more traffic by using social networks!
05-15-2014, 12:11 AM

do some nice seo work
05-15-2014, 12:26 AM

A proper SEO of website includes
-> On page optimization that includes proper title tags , heading tags, target keywords, alt tags on images.
-> Social media and blogging:
Your main focus should be on Social media and blogging. Always put informational and good content on your blog related to web development,and designing and all the topics that are related to your industry.
After that promote it in social media. You may use Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter for the best results.
Social media is the best way to increase traffic and generate sales from your website.
-> Blog Commenting, forums and discussions:- You can do blog commenting, forums and discussions. But don't do it only for backlinking. Just try to give good information, so that user views your profile and it may lead to conversion.
I think if you do such type of things then you will get good results.
05-15-2014, 12:28 AM

If you want organic traffic so put your site in top results. If you want smo traffic so share your site in relevant categories at different social media channels.
05-15-2014, 12:30 AM

I recommend U Tube videos, since people like videos.
05-15-2014, 12:41 AM

You itself providing SEO services, so you can concentrate on off page and on page SEO for your own site.
05-15-2014, 12:52 AM

First you do best seo off-page optimization ,social media,Add attractive videos with high pr video sharing sites.
05-15-2014, 12:53 AM

Do some quality work for the website. First make the website attractive and post some useful and informative content on the website pages. That will help visitors to engage with your website.

In the second part do SMO sharing, post content, share blog and Press Release about your services.