This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get the iPhone or an HTC?
05-15-2014, 12:42 AM
Should I get the iPhone or an HTC?
Basically my iphone 4 has water damage. Was completely submerged in water. It worked for about 30 seconds then turned black, it's sitting in rice right now. So far, hasn't turned on but it then again it hasnt even been in the rice for 24 hours yet. The lady i talked to at AT&T said they'd give me a early upgrade for any phone but the iphone. My question is should I get a replacement phone until march 2013 (pay as you go phone) when my upgrade is due and get the iphone 5 (which i was planning on doing originally before my phone was dropped) OR use the early upgrade and get an HTC?

I do have at&t, which is the worst carrier for the iphone, and i was already getting annoyed that my phone was constantly slow for the longest time. Also, if i terminate my contract early to go to Verizon, which is a better carrier for iphone, i have to pay $325. I called Apple as well and asked what are the chances of my iphone being okay and the lady said to wait 24-48 hours to see if it will turn on. if it does, it might have slight problems. which can be fixed for $150. Either way I'm gonna spend money. any opinions?

p.s. i dont really use my iphone for anything other than texting, calling, facebook, and instagram. which i can get with the htc.
And as far as the model for HTC i had in mind, i was thinking either the sensation (which my brother has) or one X.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 12:49 AM

iphones are simply the best

Ads

05-15-2014, 12:57 AM

if your are sick and tired of att just get an htc
05-15-2014, 01:05 AM

HTC what? HTC makes a number of phones for Windows Phone & Android.

Either way though, the iPhone is the better phone. HTC's profits are dwindling mostly because of the iPhone's success.
05-15-2014, 01:08 AM

I'm usually an android person myself, but in this case without further information... I would probably have to go with the iPhone also. They are pretty reliable. Hope this helps.
05-15-2014, 01:21 AM

If you decide to stick with the Iphone and go to Verizon they don't let you multitask like At&t. For instance you can't be on the phone and send an text at the same time. Also the HTC One X is a very nice phone