This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are there so many facebook users, can't people see how bad fb is?
05-15-2014, 01:19 AM
Why are there so many facebook users, can't people see how bad fb is?
It's just a way for people to judge other people, waste their time on games like farmville, waste their time accepting everyone who asks even if they have no idea who they are, go out for a party and obsess over taking photos of everything they are doing to upload onto facebook later to show how exciting their lives are.....etc etc

So feel free to agree or shout at me about how fb is in fact a way to catch up with friends/arrange events with each other and is really useful and not at all futile and soul destroying.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UouP8cRYZ8
To a certain poster: Nobody has made posts to hurt me etc, stop ASSUMING things. I just think fb is such a waste of time and is based on scoring social points that don't matter in the real world. As said above.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 01:20 AM

FB is only for those who found watching paint dry too exciting.

Ads

05-15-2014, 01:29 AM

You have a problem with facebook, or with people who use it. Can you figure out what feels so bad?

Have people made posts that hurt you? Do you feel left out? Are you jealous?

Answer these questions, and then you will not be so judgmental of facebook users.

(I totally understand how you are feeling.)
05-15-2014, 01:35 AM

I agree. It can sometimes be good depending on how you use it, like say if you were catching up with a friend you haven't spoken to in ages. Most people just waste there time posting stupid comments that no one want's to know about - especially girls. I'd say it's 90% rubbish 10% good.
05-15-2014, 01:49 AM

If Facebook is used correctly it is a great way of staying in touch with family and friends
both at home and far away
I only add people that I actually know, and would never add random people
I rarely post photos, only of special occasions, and enjoy seeing special photos of close family and friends
Off course there are immature people using it, who post random rubbish, but that is their choice
I live in the UK, my brother lives in the U.S. , I've got family in australia, so for all of us it is a great way of staying in touch and sharing special moments
05-15-2014, 01:54 AM

Without FaceBook where would Jeremy Kyle find the chavs and skutters he has on his show?
05-15-2014, 02:02 AM

There is nothing bad about Facebook itself, but how you use it, the purpose you have for it. Facebook is not my life and I am not addicted to it.I agree people tend to wrap their whole life around Face book, but it seems those are the only ones you ever hear about.
05-15-2014, 02:12 AM

Facebook is only as bad as the people who use the Network.
05-15-2014, 02:19 AM

Some people actually only use it to keep in touch with old mates and family! Nothing wrong with that!
05-15-2014, 02:27 AM

Well that's just your opinion. I think some people just use it like a blog account to put up their work something.
I use it so I can keep in touch with my family who live abroad. Have some family in New Zealand and Australia, my auntie is living in the place where it was flooded. Its just so I know they are ok with their live and stuff.

I don't pst drunken pics of myself though, or anything weird.
I agree in some cases though, some people just use it because they don't have much of a life. They probably spend more time on Farmville then working. They think they have 500 true friends and let them view their photos and noes about in their life. like seriously.

Here's a quote I made. "I'M A INTERESTING PERSON, Just not on Facebook"

"We are more interesting then just a PROFILE PAGE"

"Get a life, not a Virtual one" lol

And don't worry, some peoples lives obviously depend on facebook instead of reality.