This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to hide my friends comments on my Facebook post.?
05-15-2014, 03:20 AM
How to hide my friends comments on my Facebook post.?
Question guys. Is there any possible way for someone to post something on their Facebook page and lets say me (friend of the person who posted) commented/liked on that post but I'm not able to see other people how also commented or liked that same post (that are not my friends but are friends with the person who posted it who is my friend)? Hope this makes sense. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 03:22 AM

Hi there, Beyond the 'likes' it is the comments being shared that I see as the real problem. Those show up on friend's News Feeds as well. Not everyone wants their thoughts about particular issues shared. Either for personal or professional reasons.

Ads

05-15-2014, 03:36 AM

Soooo I didn&#x27;t really understand the explanation.was not clear. if you wondering how you can hide someone comment from your post you can just delete it. If you comment on someone else status in someone(their friend ) like your comment you can&#x27;t do nothing about it