This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my husband ia more interasted in his phone than me. he kept his mobile phone 24*7 even when he is in bathroom. what to d
05-15-2014, 06:47 AM
my husband ia more interasted in his phone than me. he kept his mobile phone 24*7 even when he is in bathroom. what to d
He loves to chat with his friends on mobile, doing facebook, searching nonsence stuff on web like tattoo, dogs etc. He doesnt care about me even he does not allow me to touch his phone. In a whole day he dont have time to talk with me even when we are in office , he dont have time to text me also. At home he spend more time with his phone. After 2 months of marriage he start doing this now its almost one year but he is doing same . Whenever i try to talk him, he alway refuse me and said i have an ego problem. My life going worst day by day. Can you please suggest me what to do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 06:56 AM

suggest he gives up his phone for a little while and say you can do the same to show that it's possible and show him the fun hes been missing.

Ads

05-15-2014, 07:02 AM

find a new husband.
05-15-2014, 07:04 AM

He's cheating and you both know it.
05-15-2014, 07:11 AM

I think some thing wrong going on. Try to know what he is doing with out letting him know. I am not saying to start spy on him. Just occasionally try to see what he is doing if he is into FB make account (with identity) and add him and see his activities without letting him know its you. One more thing to this is try to make him busy with you. Try to create some activities with you. Ask him to go out with you, ask him to help you to put food on table etc. One more thing you also buy a smart phone and use it. Send him text and specially on watsapp and send him pictures of things like food and you dress and your own involve him with you.
05-15-2014, 07:18 AM

get spyphone on his phone and spy on his usage without him knowing.
more info: http://www.adiguo.com/phone-spy-reviews.html
hope it helps.