This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm 26 and never had a girlfriend. How can I get a girlfriend?
05-15-2014, 07:54 AM
I'm 26 and never had a girlfriend. How can I get a girlfriend?
Girls never ask me out. I've tried adding girls on Facebook but they say they don't want to chat because I'm ugly.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 08:07 AM

Stop dating boys

Ads

05-15-2014, 08:18 AM

try get yourself out more and not just on FacebookSmile Good Luck x
05-15-2014, 08:26 AM

You know it's more about your personal qualities, better to say features of your character. If somebody is funny, interesting and so on it's pretty easier to attach to people. So try to show your inner one and some looking drawbacks if they exist will reduce to the minimum. Really I know one guy who is so handsome but it's can't be noticed becouse of his dull behaviour. So stay strong, I'm sure you'll find a nice girl and then understand why it couldn't get worked with some other girls Smile
05-15-2014, 08:40 AM

Well for one thing hun, act 26 instead of 16 might help.
05-15-2014, 08:53 AM

You're supposed to ask them out not the other way around.
Go to bars/clubs or join a bowling league you can meet girl there.
Do some volunteering at animal shelters, plenty of girls show up looking for a cute puppy or even an ugly puppy at that.
Quit putting yourself down and get out and off the FB..it is not worth it.
05-15-2014, 09:06 AM

You're in the wrong category. My suggestion to you is don't wait for girls to ask you out. Look around and see who is looking at you. Those are the girls you ask out. Even if you aren't good looking, don't worry about it. You do need to have a good hair cut, nice clothes that fit, and shine your shoes. You also need to look confident...notice I didn't say be confident...stand straight, look people in the eye, use manners...girls love that...You may not feel confident but the trick is to just look confident. I was watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy on Netflix and they really step in and do makeover and change lives with some good pointers. Check that out. You can do that for yourself. The other thing you need to know was explained to me by a fellow worker. He said that he knew his limitations and I asked what he meant and he said I know I can only date certain girls...they are the ones that will go out with me. He was a nice looking guy but way over weight and didn't have a very pleasant personality. Make a plan to improve yourself. If you need to lose weight, do so. If you need to gain weight, start a good eating plan and go workout and make those muscles girls so love. Just stand in front of a mirror and think about what would I think if I just met you and go from there. We all have to do that. Good luck. You can turn it around. Making plans and shooting for them is what makes life better.
05-15-2014, 09:12 AM

Start hanging around bowling alleys or churches. You'll discover there are plenty of people who are even uglier than you are, and who will ask you out simply because you're the best they can get.
05-15-2014, 09:20 AM

ask god to give you one
05-15-2014, 09:22 AM

Think you better start doing the asking would help allot.