This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did he delete me off fb then add me right back?
05-15-2014, 12:13 PM
Why did he delete me off fb then add me right back?
OK, to make a long story short. A mutual friend of ours was trying to play matchmaker. So, about 6 months ago i received friends request on fb from him..He had a gf at the time, so he did not start talking to me until after they broke up in December. Middle of January he asked me to the movies..Needless to that night we ending up sleeping together ( I know bad) first time meeting. Anyways, after that everytime we got together thats what it turned into..no dates just hanging out then that.I know i started that..bad mistake, but I really like him so didn't stop..after about a month he showed up at my house with an earring I had left at his house. I invited him in and he hesitated like deciding..and said we can't be "hanging out like that anymore" We are both Christians and both realize it's wrong..I told him we don't have to do that then I called him weird bc i thought he was just making excuses..after he left i sent him texts saying he was using me..basically mean stuff..never expected to hear from him again..and didn't for 2 weeks until one friday night late he texted me asking to hang out cuz he was bored..I know I got weak and went because I liked him..hoping it would spark him to talk to me again..we got along great..so I left there and it was fine..A week later one Thursday night he deleted me off fb then immediately added me back..why would he do this? so confused...its been a few days...did he miss me? 5 days ago has not contacted me..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 12:21 PM

Who cares, add him back and move on. This question was unecessary

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply