This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guys: is this a good body or?
05-15-2014, 12:17 PM
Guys: is this a good body or?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/77637635@N05/13121271833/

Had a date with this guy. And I thought it went really well and he introduced me to his family. And now I've heard nothing from him. See him on fb flirting with attractive but slutty (and uneducated) girls. yet he always says he doesn't like easy girls and mocks them. But on our date I was not easy, I'm not easy and he knows that.

I really like him and thought I had a great connection with him. I thought he did too (he said we should hang out again soon and complimented me).

I don't get it. He's fb flirting with slutty chicks but I thought I had an okay body?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/77637635@N05/13121271833/

You guys are confusing!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 12:32 PM

yes you do have a great body.......... maybe he isnt looking for something serious........ maybe he lied and likes slutty girls.......... if hes a jerk dont worry bout him and find someone who will treat you good

Ads

05-15-2014, 12:40 PM

Your hot as shit lady.
I wish i had fucken abs
to be honest man i think your man might be a hoe.
Can't do nothing for you there.
Sometimes people just tell people what they want to hear you know.
he might just be keeping you around in case you do want root him down the track or something.
Man i sound like a cunniving lady man bitch.
Personally i think if hes flirting with facebook sluts that makes him a slut too.
I don't actually think that im just trying to be logical and stuff.
I hope hes a nice guy.
05-15-2014, 12:49 PM

Being introduced on first date means nothing. Àn yeah having a great body comes with disadvantages like attracting horny jerks like him.
05-15-2014, 01:00 PM

ouch....he's pretty much a perve. he'd rather look for slutty looking girls. don't worry, people never go for something expensive, because that one expensive thing is very special (talking about you)