This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Confused about this situation! advice please?
05-15-2014, 04:42 PM
Confused about this situation! advice please?
Okay so there's this girl that always comes into my work (I work at a coffee place) and I have been kinda flirty with her and I realized we had mutual friends on Facebook so I added her and we started talking (that was Saturday). The next day she asked me to go to a movie with her because her sister was too busy with work. Afterwards she asked if I wanted to go get coffee and I said yes,so we went in and ordered but there was no where to sit so we ended up just sitting in her car for like 2 hours talking. Problem is,I don't know if she's into girls. I know you can't go based on physical appearance but she kinda gives off 'lesbian vibes'..mostly being the hair. Ever since then we've been texting every day. It turned out we were both off work today so we decided to get lunch. She did talk about her ex (and only) boyfriend) but I don't know if she would ever consider being with a girl. When we were at the restaurant,our waitress clearly thought we were on a date,and she commented on that,but didn't really say anything to hint how she felt about that. I wish I had said something but I was too nervous. Would it be weird if I asked her over text? How should I bring it up? I want her to know that I am kinda interested in her,but we can still be friends,just like we have been if she's not interested in me in that way. But I also want to say something because at least I'll know I put myself out there. Please give me advice!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 04:43 PM

ask the mutal friend on facebook if she is and i dont its the best idea to ask if she is interested in girls

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply