This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't I get her to meet me?
05-15-2014, 05:42 PM
Why can't I get her to meet me?
Im a guy. I started texting this girl on fb. I've never met her. We've been going back and forth for two weeks. We have each others phone number. I have been the one to start the texting and we've really only talk on fb. She has always responded to my questions. I've made her laugh, "lol""haha", stuff like that and I've asked about what she liked.. But every time I ask to meet her in person she kinda puts it off or later is better. She doesn't ask me when I'm available.. This is the 3rd time. First she was with family. Second time she didn't wanna meet me at an expo cuz I think she had her daughter and she doesn't know me, but I was gonna have my daughter with, then it was "ok later next week". Now it's next week and she says "sure I can probably set something up this weekend"?
What is she thinking lady's? Does she just like messaging? I think she's a cool girl, but I don't wanna keep trying if she never plans to meet me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 05:44 PM

She is busy and not very interested.

I would find another woman to go after.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply