This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guaranteed SEO Service, any suggestions?
05-15-2014, 05:57 PM
Guaranteed SEO Service, any suggestions?
I am looking for a guaranteed seo service to help my website rank highly. I have spent hours or research, but all companies want money up front. I don't know if I want to risk money up front, because companies are telling me they cannot guaranteed my results.

I want an SEO service where I just pay once ranked. I don't want adwords because there is too much click fraud with it, and no sales.

So tell me a guaranteed seo service that I can pay once ranked so I don't risk wasting money on SEO.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 06:08 PM

This is tricky.

You might do well by searching for Warrior Forum on google. This is the best site for Internet Marketing information. You can find people here that will help you.

It all depends on what your key phrase is that you want to rank for and how much competition there is for this phrase or word. Try typing it into Google with quotes ie "keyword here" to see how many competing pages there are. If its less than 30/40 thousand pages you have a good chance to rank well.

Ads

05-15-2014, 06:20 PM

No one can guarantee that you rank with SEO. If they do, they are lying. Google ranks websites in their searches by an algorithm that no one has knowledge of, hence, you cannot be guaranteed that people know how to manipulate it.

The best someone can do is "guess" where they can rank your website based on the 1st page competition of google.
05-15-2014, 06:30 PM

http://www.expert-in-seo.blogspot.com

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has gained a lot of popularity today. The better the SEO technique, higher is the visibility of a website on Google, DMOZ, Yahoo, AltaVista, Dogpile and other search engines. Of these, Google is the current ruler, hence most SEO efforts are directed towards attaining high Page Rank on google.com.

However, this concept is being misused by many writers and content developers. For instance, when a keyword is typed, lot of websites crop up which have little relationship with the topic you are searching for. This is because many sites are peppered with popular keywords, not only in their content, but also in Meta tags just to achieve high ranking in google.com. This is commonly known as spam.

Today, mostly all website owners are interested in SEO because of the increasing knowledge about the benefits of SEO. Professionals are interested in learning SEO because of the money associated with it.

If you are hiring an SEO expert to revamp your site, you need to be careful. She/he has to be technically sound in addition to being market-savvy. The expert has to understand the kind of promotions his or her company has on offer to promote them online. However, most of the experts are not aware of the wide scope of SEO. Further, the expert has to monitor the search engine in order to understand why some websites are truly successful. It is a constant learning curve for them as Google keeps changing its strategies subtly so as to avoid spamming by some websites. The other danger is usage of techniques that can lead to some sites being penalized and banned.

As search engine optimization is a strategy for improving a company's revenues, some companies outsource these operations. There are quite a few professional SEO outfits, which are savvy to the continually changing trends. They also know the golden rule of Google: What has worked in the past will not necessarily deliver as well in the future. Finally, they can devote their entire time to enhance your SEO initiatives.

http://www.expert-in-seo.blogspot.com