This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
boyfriend acting weird on social media?
05-15-2014, 07:03 PM
boyfriend acting weird on social media?
Me & my bf have a long distance relationship. He ignores me on instagram but comments back to other people all the time. One day I asked him to put me in his Bio and he did bit took it out the day after. Since he took his out I took mine out nd guys started flirting with me this thinking I'm single. What can I do or say about this??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 07:05 PM

Go with the flow.

Ads

05-15-2014, 07:21 PM

Hate it when Guys do that to make you want you more and it works just go with the flow of thigs
05-15-2014, 07:31 PM

girllll this is sketchy i really think he wants to keep you in the background and keep his options open. You should seriously have a talk with him or just break it off. I mean you deserve a guy that would be like "omg id be thrilled to announce our relationship on fb!" he should be proud of your relationship, not hiding it. That just means he wants to get other girls. And why would you want someone that ignroes you? thats just not worth it. You deserve someone better girl! Don't settle for less than you deserve!