This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Parents are mad at me for having a twitter?
05-15-2014, 07:45 PM
Parents are mad at me for having a twitter?
They found my twitter and yelled at me for the stuff i had on it. Honestly all my friends and people who see my twitter were shocked because i hardly ever put bad things on it but occasionally ill curse or if im angry at them ill tweet about them but there being very immature and making fun of me and treating me like a 5 year old, its just twitter and its not really a big deal. There not letting me hang out with friends now either because of it which is ridiculous. Why are they suddenly being this way? Im 16.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 07:56 PM

Because parents think of their child of their image of how they want you to be instead what you already are already.

Ads

05-15-2014, 08:05 PM

did you do somethign to cause distrust. Like lie about a twitter account? if you did that i would suddenly be that way.
more so when you told me no. how could i trust you again if you lied to me once about somethign that is Just a twitter account .. if it's just a twitter account then why lie? (if that is the case i don't know your full story)