This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
there is some prob with my fb acc..its asking me to login again n again!?
05-15-2014, 08:23 PM
there is some prob with my fb acc..its asking me to login again n again!?
am i being hacked?? why there this prob that fb is asking me to login again n again..it never happened b4..its jst today tat this is happening! plz help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 08:37 PM

What computer are you using ? I mean whose computer are you using ?

No it isn't hacked, fb has frequent server resets or your internet service provider seems to change your dynamic ip quite often.

And hey do you use fb over mobile ? I would recommend you to use otp feature of facebook to get one time password which is active for 20mins if you are logging from cyber cafe or from friends pc.

Don't worry, your account isn't hacked, all you need to do is change password and use otp in future (better security)

Ads

05-15-2014, 08:42 PM

may be there is a server problem or too bad if ur fb account has been hacked....in that case u should either change ur password or login after some time or click on the help button.....
05-15-2014, 08:55 PM

Yes your account is hacked. If you have to log in again and again it means that someone is on your Facebook already and he logged in before you did. So change your password to a secure one.