This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He didn't tell me that he met up with his ex but I know...How to go about bringing it up?
05-15-2014, 11:35 PM
He didn't tell me that he met up with his ex but I know...How to go about bringing it up?
We've been dating for 2.5 years now. This past weekend he went down to Florida for his cousins funeral, which is where his ex lives. They met up this morning... i'm not sure if it was for breakfast or what but to talk about their past relationship. I haven't spoken to him yet, but I found out through social media... her page.

I know that we're both in love with each other and I know that deep down he may have needed this, but I feel some type of way about it. I saw him last night and we talked but he didn't mention anything about seeing his ex. How should I go about this??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 11:48 PM

Just bring it up and ask why he kept it from you. If it&#x27;s a crappy reason or he gets mad you asked he&#x27;s probably hiding something.

Ads

05-16-2014, 12:03 AM

If it was no big deal...why hasn't he mentioned it? Maybe he doesn't want to deal with your reaction. Plain & simple if you're in a committed relationship there isn't anything the two of you can't talk about. After almost 3years why is it all of a sudden important that they talk about their past relationship?
05-16-2014, 12:11 AM

If you knew that they were both in love to each other, i think you should ask him about it. But if you trust him, you should probably not ask because for me relationship is all about trust, but if you doubt him that much, you should ask him. Tongue,
05-16-2014, 12:27 AM

Why do you have to bring it up? Are you that insecure? Are you afraid that they had sex? What's your issue other than you don't trust your boyfriend? If you know you are so in love, why do you have to check up on him? Why would he mention seeing his ex? Just so you can conjure up some crazy conspiracy in your head? You might think you have a right to bring it up and ask him why he met with her, but what if it was spur of the moment? They just happened to meet at the funeral or something? I'm sure he didn't call her up and tell her his plans. But that's what you're probably thinking. What's really sick is the fact that you go on his ex's facebook page to get info. When he finds out you do that, he's going to have second thoughts about you. Your insecurity will be exposed. He's not going to like you checking up on him as if you feel he lies to you all the time.