This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I wanna bully/hurt/make people sad people? !:(?
05-16-2014, 01:40 AM
Why do I wanna bully/hurt/make people sad people? !:(?
For some reason all the sudden on my RP page on fb,this person I've been rplaying with now all the sudden it's like I wanna be mean to her and make admin upset and I have idea why,she's done nothing!
I do this a lot,it's like people will act some way and I wanna be mean to them or make them cry? I do not understand why,whats wrong with me?! it's like I wanna hurt some people and make them cry Sad why!? I'm a girl and I am 14!! what mental illnesses can do this!
It's like when people say some things or act some way It's like I hate them and wanna hurt them and make them sad?!
No I am a female?
I won't do it
Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 01:47 AM

No mental illness. I'm 18. I also want to bully people and I sometimes do sadly. It gives me power, makes me feel like I'm in control.

Ads

05-16-2014, 02:02 AM

You're probably a straight white male. When straight white males feel upset, their entitlement tells them to take it out on other people.
05-16-2014, 02:08 AM

Well, you're 14, and female. Bullying makes you feel powerful, and more in control.
But you need to realize how it will affect other people, no matter how hard you want to, please do not do it.

It isn't a mental illness.
05-16-2014, 02:14 AM

Never bully others to make you happy will you be happy if that person hurts or even possibly kill them selves it may not just cause of you but they may have other people bullying them teasing them and other stuff if alot of people are doing that to one person image the impact it could have on thier life they why some people turn out to be shy and hide from the world. But you do it to make you feel good about yourself and have control with lots of power. Please read my question about feeling low what to do it a story I went through
05-16-2014, 02:17 AM

I don't know, but were you abused and bullied? A lot of bullies were hurt from someone else and then they feel weak and want to feel stronger and hurt others. I do think you need professional help. If you were happy about this you wouldn't be writing on answers and looking for a solution. Go get help and quit hurting others. Be kind to others and yourself too!