This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to post on your Tumblr pages?
05-16-2014, 03:30 AM
How to post on your Tumblr pages?
I have a Tumblr account and I figured out how to make multiple pages/links but I can't figure out how to post on my other pages! They always just post to the home page! Also I know about making a redirect page but it won't let me make one. The only two options are Customized and Standard pages. HELP??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 03:32 AM

So your added pages can only hold content that you manually add to them. That means that you'll have to upload images to that specific page.

However, you can still create pages for other things. For example, if you want to upload pictures of yourself and have them on the dashboard, you just have to tag them with "me" "face" or something of the like. If you tag all of them with the same tag you can then go to your-blog.tumblr.com/tagged/tag-you-created and view the collection. You can also link people to this by adding a link into your theme's appearence options of manually by html (code for links here:http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp)

if you have more questions, feel free to ask me: citylightsandlasers.tumblr.com/ask
I hope this helped.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply