This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with website advertising?
05-16-2014, 07:34 AM
Help with website advertising?
I'm trying to advertise my guild (Cyanide) for the upcoming game Age of Conan, we're trying to enlarge our member group before we start playing and I'm sure other people are looking to start early.

Where or how can I advertise successfully? I can do mIRC, or other stuff - I just want people to recognize what we're offering.
oh, our site is.

http://www.cyanideguild.com/phpBB3
How can I use myspace?

I mean, I don't know how to effectively advertise on there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 07:36 AM

Here is a good place or go to like gamespot or IGN's forums under the section for the game and you can find quite a few people there

Ads

05-16-2014, 07:48 AM

well it depends who your target audience is, e.g. if your targeting teenagers then you should advertise on websites such as youtube or myspace, where most teenagers hangout.
05-16-2014, 08:01 AM

Assuming a conservative budget and little time to build a campaign, I would recommend once you have nailed down the type of person you are looking to advertise to, you hit every group, forum, chat room, community, and network you can that is deep with the people you want on your site.

DO NOT jump right in to a community and spray it with action items like 'click here', 'join us', 'go to'. provide each community with good content that they are looking for and tie reference it back to your site.

Example: If there are cheats, characters, secrets, wall papers or something else your visitors would be interested in, find a conversation talking about cheats for Age of Conan and drop a comment that you've listed a few cheats at... or if you find a string flaming about how bad a game is or a particular aspect of a game, comment on why you think AofC is better.

If you're on facebook, create a page for the site and invite your friends. Use the super feed to comment on what to expect. Use small bits of info, no long posts.

Use Twitter for the same thing and hook it up with your facebook account.

Create an 'invite a friend' tool for your site and give an incentive for bringing more people on.

--just a few thoughts.

Cheers!
05-16-2014, 08:07 AM

Use this FREE submission service and YOUR site will be NUMBER ONE on Google, Yahoo and 38 other TOP search engines for FREE.
Use our search engine submitter once. Experience the revolutionary FREE service and watch your web site shoot to the FIRST result of Google, Yahoo and 38 other TOP search engines in 120 days for your 5 keywords, then pay us (bid) to stay at NUMBER ONE position. YOU try our service, see how it works for yourself without risk. EARN from the results and then finally pay a small fee (bid) to carry on being NUMBER ONE on Google plus 39 other TOP search engines.
This FREE offer only exists while we are BETA testing our service. Try it now for FREE before we release the ‘paid for service’.

http://www.1on40.com/38471588
05-16-2014, 08:17 AM

Write articles about your website or ideas.
Share your knowledge, use keywords.
Go ahead, advertise yourself.
Make your article Famous!
Invite others to read your article!
There are no rules.
It's free to join!

http://famouspages.info
05-16-2014, 08:28 AM

Get yourself one of these free websites with free hosting. On this free site make yourself some Content page information relating to what your Own site is all about. Then link the two sites together. Make sure the Content information of the free site talks exactly what your own site is all about.

Very nice professional websites that has a tutor to help you with your own design. Also, Free Hosting. Great for small businesses and home based businesses. Very best to you in your adventure!!

http://www.websitebargainstore.com/servi...