This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My guyfriend is annoyed of me? What should I say?
05-16-2014, 07:43 AM
My guyfriend is annoyed of me? What should I say?
My guyfriend rejected me in Oct 2013. Because he liked me as friend. We are both 22 years old in different medical school in the same state. We live about 3 hours away. We have been friends for 3 years, and I told him that I liked him over the phone. He became little rude saying things like: were you praying that I liked you? He said you need to grow up. Lmao I don't like you I take that back, wtf dude maybe we can go the movies. He said doesn't like talking to me this way. I said that you won't find a girl like me. He said maybe I won't.

I did not talk with him for 2 months till Christmas eve I fb mgs at 3am. He said go to sleep I actually want to talk to you, so I will message you tomorrow. Then he did saying Hey sorry if you felt ignored but you annoyed me constantly asking to Skype and call you. But its all good. Then we became friends again

Last week I been texting him and I called him several times he never answered my calls. Then I text him I will call him next month.Then I text him why you dont answer. He replies to me that you said you call me next month.

Yesterday he got upset and said to me wtf are you crazy? I said you trying to break friendship. He said oh yeah im breaking it? Honestly it gets annoying when you texts 20 times.Then he called me and said I think we not should talk for awhile. He said to me try texting your other friends 20 times and see how will they feel? After that I text him is our friendship ruined. He replies no its not ruined.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 07:52 AM

It's because your constantly texting and calling him. What if he was in the shower or something, and he didn't hear his phone. Once he gets out, he's going to see he has like seven missed calls and tons of texts all by the same person. He just needs some space. Did you call him and text him that much before you told him you liked him?

Ads

05-16-2014, 07:58 AM

Let it go. You sound a little clingy to be honest. You told him you liked him, he told you he only saw you as a friend. You guys are only friends. You're not dating, so don't text him like 20 times in a day. That's way over the top. Text him once and if he doesn't respond, then it means he doesn't want to talk to you. Honestly, it's a two way thing.. if a person doesn't respond to their text, I usually don't text them again. My advice would be to give him some space and see if he contacts you first. If he doesn't, then move on and find another friend. You can't force someone to talk to you, if they don't want to.