This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do you think of ted cruz's facebook failure?
05-16-2014, 08:04 AM
what do you think of ted cruz's facebook failure?
Ted cruz tried to use facebook to prove no one likes obamacare and it was an epic failure lol.

9 million people without access to health care, now have it. That's a failure, you say!
I love it. The numbers don't lie. Obama knew that there was a demand out there for affordable comprehensive health care that would save lives. It is happening. Get over it. and also be sure to vote in November, Urge everyone to do the same. Lets get this good President some help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 08:13 AM

compared to what's on in Syria, Ukraine, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Germany, England, Washington and Africa... I think it's pretty insignificant...

....and you?

Ads

05-16-2014, 08:18 AM

Nice link...
What I have noticed here on Yahoo is a trend for liberals to make things up and its getting worse. You guys are in a panic mode but keep this in mind. The truth is not far behind you and when you are exposed as a bold face liar you'll be no better off than the boy who cried wolf.
05-16-2014, 08:29 AM

Cons just want to pretend Obamacare is still a train wreck, and now that it's not, they want to change the subject
05-16-2014, 08:41 AM

T.Cruz is himself a failure he will never amount to anything more than a Cuban who acts and thinks just like the people in his ethnic country of Cuba under Batista rule. It is a shame he represents this group who have multiplicity in color, music and writing.
05-16-2014, 08:52 AM

That 9 mill number being tossed around by the talking heads, by elected officials. Was debunked already.
05-16-2014, 09:03 AM

They proved him wrong beyond a doubt and the 7 billion who signed up yesterday are all receiving healthcare with no deductible today at the same doctors office, but the line is an MF.
05-16-2014, 09:18 AM

This is why democracy sucks, because fools and morons get to participate. Are you ready to call "Obamacare" an overwhelming success and lay full credit at the feet of your beloved president?

Choose carefully. See the opposition was out there early and often announcing the failure. This was the hubris of haste. Now the other side is doing the same thing.

The objective reality is that there is no possible way to claim the success or failure of this program in such a short term. You don't know if it is a success or a failure, and neither does anybody else.
05-16-2014, 09:24 AM

Liberal accusatory question without a source is without a source.

Obamacare bankrupted 1 million companies... my source is as good as yours.
05-16-2014, 09:29 AM

Like millions of Americans, I want to see his birth certificate.