This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm going to message my ex but I don't know what to say?
05-16-2014, 09:18 AM
I'm going to message my ex but I don't know what to say?
The truth is I still love him and I'm madly in love with him still, but he has a new gf and now they are engaged. He's only 20. He messaged me about two weeks ago I think just trying to say bye because he wanted to see my mum and wanted to give me a birthday present. I ignored him and was rude at times but eventually I was nicer and he flirted a bit but I didn't respond and I think he was having troubles with his gf then and maybe even breaking up with her, however he seemed to change his mind and then told me his mum had a stroke and hasn't really spoke to me since. That week I blocked him on fb because he'd added his new gf and pics of them and seemed happy with her. I also unfriended him on Skype. A few days after he said his mum had a stroke he made it so I can't see him online and got a new phone. I want to say hey to him because I really miss him, I don't know whether I should be like hey... Or heySmile?
Also he had only deleted some things of me when he added his new gf on fb, and I blocked him cause I was angry he deleted stuff of me and now since that he's deleted everything of me but kept some things of his gf before me
Well she didn't respect mine and his relationship when she kept texting him when me and him and were together and she and he cheated on me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 09:22 AM

So as not to give/receive "mixed messages" best to keep away from their relationship.He is with someone currently and she may not appreciate you in the background.You are his ex.try getting back into the social scene again with friends, family.Start a new life and meet new people.A matter of accepting "change" and moving on.Texting him is not a good idea from everyone concerned.

Ads

05-16-2014, 09:25 AM

You are in his PAST! Get it?
Move on and forget about him.
He has moved on and forgotten about you. He has a FIANCE that he loves and she loves him.
How dare you try and come in between that!

He was wrong for contacting you at all during the relationship, but if he has now cut you out of his life then great, and you should get the message and stay out!

If you try to contact him and pursue him then if he loves his FIANCE he will tell you, his pathetic ex who wasn't good enough in the first place to get lost. And rightly so!

You really do sound pathetic.
Find someone who wants you instead of trying to take someone else's FIANCE.
05-16-2014, 09:39 AM

Don't contact him.

He has moved on, things like Facebook unfortunately let us see things that we would otherwise be ignorant of.

It has hurt you to see him happy with somebody else and this is probably making you re-evalute your own feelings in respect of your relationship with him

If it didn't work before it wont work now and he is trying to build a life with somebody else because he has accepted this.

Move on from this, you will find your own happy ending soon enough.