This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can I do to make my channel better?
05-16-2014, 10:48 AM
What can I do to make my channel better?
Here's my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Quackerquackduck

I only have 21 subscribers, currently I only make

-Lets plays (only 1 video so far)
-Parodies (kinda unfunny to some people obviously)
-Theories (1 so far)

What kind of videos can I make so I can get more subscribers and such? I'm a gamer, so I'm up for games (maybe not horror though.)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 10:56 AM

Upload. Upload good and interesting videos which should be 100% Original, It means it should be a total creativity of the Uploader.If possible try to cite the sources,this will tell people that you have done good research. You should have the rights to upload that video.

Monetize. Monetize your videos but remember you should have the commercial rights to monetize the video.This part is usually not used by most of the readers.

Promote. Promote your youtube channel on facebook profile, fan pages, groups, websites, twitter, blog wherever as possible.Remember,not to add trash info/extra sweet Information.This will make you and your channel unpopular amongst friends.

Subscribers. When you are promoting your channel in the meantime also write 'Subscribe:This will help you to in touch with us.We need you'.Never write "Please Subscribe to this video".This is a direct command.Not all,love being others to be straightforward.

Be bold. Shane Dawson, Jenna Marbles are all bold. They make their videos sensational. People should look forward to your videos.

Give an exciting title. Do not go overboard and give raunchy titles but make it interesting and intriguing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply