This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Computer geek please!!?
05-16-2014, 11:14 AM
Computer geek please!!?
I just moved and have no internet service. My laptop is setup for wireless connection. Can I catch a signal from someone while in my house so I can go on the internet? Thanks
Some one always has to leave a sarcastic A$$ remark. Just answer the question and move on your way.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 11:27 AM

Yes, as long as the internet connection is not protected with a password. If you have internet on you cell phone, you could also share it to the laptop using the hotspot function. Consider that if you have limited data, that may become expensive.

Ads

05-16-2014, 11:33 AM

You could, well I don't know, BUY THE INTERNET. Sorry to sound so mean, but seriously, its not practical.
05-16-2014, 11:44 AM

Alexander- thanks for your contribution. On your way out please pick up and take the sanctimonious turd you dropped on the middle of the floor and just hold onto it. When you grow up you /just might/ one day experience the cluttered, quiet, half-lit and surreal feeling first night in a new place without Internet. You will then realize your life was upended to get you there which precluded any type of planning/ordering/connection of Internet, or worse, you're too broke to afford it.

Alberto Nisia is right on. Good luck
05-16-2014, 11:52 AM

http://static1.freebitco.in/banners/728x90-1.png