This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hes not getting the message how to make it clear!?
05-16-2014, 11:25 AM
Hes not getting the message how to make it clear!?
Hey,
So I talk to this guy and hes not getting the message that I dont like him like that !
I hanged out with him a few times and I did tell him from the start im not looking for a relationship, and he said okay thats fine! So I made it clear but he like saying all this lovie stuff and im like hey your coming on strong, and hes like im sorry I will back off and not only dont we have this conversation everything second of the day on facebook hes starting to get annoying!
And im starting to really like someone should I tell him I like someone ? I know I sound mean but I really did tell him Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 11:37 AM

Ask him if he consumes intoxicants as that may cause true feelings to come out instead of the ones hes hiding to just be with you. Honestly why would a guy unless he is gay chill with a girl.

Ads

05-16-2014, 11:48 AM

Yeah, tell him. That was going to be my advice anyway. Just bring up a conversation about people you like and tell him you who you like. Don't tell him you like 'someone' as he'll think that someone is him, which you don't want. Tell him an actual person and he'll then move on.
05-16-2014, 11:50 AM

Tell him to go away. That you're not interested and that if he continues texting you and contacting you on facebook, you'll block him. Maybe then he'll get the message.