This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do you read some FEW good comment on listia.com?
05-16-2014, 11:33 AM
do you read some FEW good comment on listia.com?
go around scambook and many page which say listia is bad, u may get into some people (FEW) saying that "I think listia is nice page only peopel wrong so they got banned"

...they (who said that we got banned due to our mistakes) are actually listia staff

people go around, talking/spoken about BEING SO FAKE

we ordinary people can never win listia staff who post so fake words.

when they post once, people would trust them and got spooked inside. that they are good page (listia is good site)

but when same speech, same post show in so many pages, what kind and what quality of rubbish site listia.com is, I think I dont have to speak so many words.

the more we speak the more fake we will become. look how listia staff cover their real hearts and speak such fake words fake lies, I dont wanna be the same standard with listia.com staff

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 11:47 AM

I hate people who cheat and tell lies, listia staff, stop being so fake hearted by saying your page is nice, I have a friend who got suspended on 3rd march 2014, he today cried that he was innocent when being banned.

listia dare to say that my friend have mistake so being banned.

We ordinary people who never work anytime for listia (even if work for listia, SORRY NO, work in listia must tell lies, why bother working there.) are the one who is telling the truth on listia

those who said listia is a great site, if you guys look carefully you will know what happen and what is wrong

yes all posts are listia employee doing

we dont need such decoration or circus act. we dont need to do any circus act.

being a banned listia member, let me tell people my banned reason

Same shipping address with listia (at least one member) member.

listia would not allow/tolerate 2 people or more people with same ship add even if your receiver are not the same person. they only judge by shipping address

I dont wanna work in listia. if working in listia must have to write fake words that LISTIA A NICE PAGE, I AM TOUCHED

my freind cried today. I think I wish to let people know listia would never care how long your membership is, they ban people as they wished.

so I would just tell people about how I think alright.

Listia has no heart, this page is a damn page. a damned page that must be banned from internet to avoid ruin people and give people mental loss

9 out of 10 people dislike this page.

do you know why

do you know that, when you sending mails in listia,com listia staff can read your messages. some banned people got hunted when they write LISTIA IS BAD PAGE on messages. or if you write things that speaks listia is bad page, you will be banned.

shipping address is a big reason why many were banned. 2 people or more with one address when you win items, you are banned.

the worst moments are, some moments, you won sellers items, listia ban you without let you write the shipping address. seller really guess that you left listia and forgo the item

yes listia is very harsh.

sometimes if you were banned, you even got no opportunity to check back the items you bidded, especially if you win great gorgeous items, but listia does not give you anymore chance to write shipping address but just perm ban you without any reasons.

even if a person is banned, let them write their final address before listia ban them I think it's not a harsh request. but listia, especially if you got banned, you can never have this chance.

I hate listia. I hate it.

listia, those who write listia good site, are all listia hired people or listia employee.

thank you very much for let me write this note.

Ads

05-16-2014, 11:59 AM

there were people (3-4 yrs ago) saying listia is not scam and got items, but when it was just months ago, all got suspended

they all said that listia is a good site.

people, reading from here, and look how Sperkins28 keep dislike our posts but you guys know one thing right?

" a few people do not represent the whole world. "

even when they use multiple accounts to keep dislike my posts or my freind's posts, they can not change one truth.

we post here by our listia experiences. by our real past experiences that most of you must have the same fate too (Being suspended)

Sperkins28 , "I can be 4 yrs you can too, if you obey the rules"

first, is it a fault or mistake that one person have 2 friends and have 2 people sending items from their own listia accounts

the 2 people, to save shipping cost, they must have write that one person's address. right?

listia suspend 2 people or more people with identical shipping address.

and even in facebook, facebook staff would not steal read what we wrote to others in facebook.com messages

but listia can read your mail, read all messages and even when you won item, the blue email area

not only seller or buyer, even listia staff (ALL STAFF IN LISTIA) can read every message you typed in listia

do you wanna have a life in such page that is transparent and no more privacy, you have no privacy, no personal freedom

no freedom, no privacy, no personal safety.

is listia safe?

do you think that, a page that staff can steal read what you type in messages, can still be called SAFE SITE?

do you want to let people know how big your bust size is

do you want to let people know when you had intercourse with your spouse

do you want to let people know how wide your vagina is, how many blood you had bled when you lose virginity?

even facebook would not steal read the FB messages

but in listia, your privacy, when you got raped, what happen to you, every message, listia staff can also read.

think how horrible. do you want to have this kind of PRIVACYLESS life?

I dont want.

when you carelessly not know listia can steal read your message, you told people (your friends in listia) you unluckily got raped the person did not wear condom, you have his baby, yes listia can read all your messages. and laugh at the victims

listia would laugh at the raped victims themselves.

do you want to let those bad shitty people read your messages?

I dont want to have every mail being read. even facebook would not do that to members
05-16-2014, 12:10 PM

The good comments (I LOVE THIS SITE) (LOVE THIS SITE) (PEOPLE MUST HAVE MISTAKES TO BE SUSPENDED) look carefully guys, they are our notorious Listia.com site staff.