This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make friends now?
05-16-2014, 12:50 PM
How do I make friends now?
I'm 16, male, and am in the 10th grade. I am currently home schooled and I will be for the rest of high school. I love home schooling and it is much better for my busy schedule. I went to public school up until high school. Most of my friends were "school friends" so I immediately lost contact with all of them. By the end of 9th grade, the rest of my friends faded away. With being home schooled, its not impossible but it is harder making friends.
I loved hanging out with friends and talking to them. I know I can make friends but I don't know how to do about it. I don't have a Facebook anymore but I could easily make another one. But if I do, how to I talk to people again? Do I just randomly friend them and message them or what? Also, I will be playing football and track and field next year for my local high school so I am sure I can make friends then but what should I do until then?

Any helpful ideas would be great!

Thank you all and please no rude comments!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 12:56 PM

Well finding right people can be hard, but finding random people to hang around is much simpler.
To truly find friend you should go to courses and stuff where people interested in same things you are interested in will be. To find people you would hang around, you could easily search online some people and talk to them and if you like them add them as friend or whatever side you are using does. I for example have one friend on some accounts, and I could probably talk to him anytime, and I tried to talk to him but he didn't really seem that much interested to talking with me.
So yeah... Some ideas, I don't really know how to find random people IRL, but these are what I could tell you. Hope it helps!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply