This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my boyfriend lying to me?
05-16-2014, 02:05 PM
Is my boyfriend lying to me?
A month and a half ago I found out my boyfriend was searching for naked pictures of random girls on Twitter. I was really hurt and he told me that he wouldn't do it again. He cried to me telling me that it is a bad habit, that he's sorry and that he felt disgusted and ashamed with himself and asked himself why he did it when he looked at them. This was a day before my birthday.

I was messing around on his phone and clicked on files and it came up 'data' for Twitter. I clicked on it curious to what it was, and then another folder came up called 'twitter cache' I clicked on the 'photos cache' and found 33 images of naked random girls. The date they were cached was 2 weeks after he told me he wouldn't do it again. I was at work on this day and time which makes it suspicious. Before, he was searching "teen selfshot". The images start of with a small thumbnail profile picture that was cached. I typed in 'teen selfshot' on Twitter search and there was a profile called selfshotteen with that profile picture.
I confronted him and he told me that he didn't look at them, I kept telling him he was lying because they couldn't come from nowhere, and especially when I wasn't with him. He shook me by the collar and said he didn't look at them. He keeps denying looking at them however I feel I can't believe him, they can't of came from nowhere :-( I wish he would be honest.
What do you guys think about it and what should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 02:08 PM

Why do you care? Hes a guy. Guys like staring at random naked girls.

Ads

05-16-2014, 02:09 PM

You don't sound ready for a significant other.
05-16-2014, 02:23 PM

He's a guy, what do guys want? EXACTLY why he looks at them. All guys do it. ALL guys (except gay guys of course.) It's just life. He sees, he wants. I think you should make the decision yourself. Just don't leave him if he is truly a great guy.
05-16-2014, 02:28 PM

Erm just stop stressing. No-one is worth this stress. If he isn't honest to you, leave him. But you need solid proof. He hasnt cheated from what you have said. But if he says he is telling the truth you should trust that no matter if the photos are there. It could just be spam/pop ups. Don't worry so much, hopefully if he is with you it's for a reason!
05-16-2014, 02:33 PM

http://tinyurl.com/peh8ml9 and then spank him after he is properly displined for being such a naughty boy i suggest you have him worship your feet then have sex the way you ussully do but video tape it while wearing the outfit
05-16-2014, 02:43 PM

If it means leaving your shoes behind, get away from him as FAST as you can and find a faithful person who ONLY CARES about YOU, Its only pictures now, but later it will be him being unfaithful to you and thats a fact.. He is a taker NOT a Giver! TRUE LOVE ALWAYS GIVES
Believe me you are waisting your precious time with him