This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is wrong with my internet?!?
05-16-2014, 03:47 PM
What is wrong with my internet?!?
I am paying for 24Mbps from AT&T, when I test my connection with my speedtest.net app it shows I get around that or sometimes lower which isn't my concern, when I go to download something via my iphone 5, pc or my gaming console it takes forever. For example, I just tried updating the walking dead app, 333mbs... So shouldn't that take a minute or two to update? It hasn't, it hasn't even moved so what is wrong? AT&T has come to my house multiple times for the same issue and they tell me the same thing, "look on the speed test ur getting wat u pay for" but I keep explaining to them when I go to download it doesn't move or takes 90+ hours for a file that is only 7170MB! Please help. Ps when I open internet, email or video it takes no time to load(sometimes it does but w/e).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 03:51 PM

How many things are using the internet in your house? I would go Cox if I where you. and sometimes reset the router.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply