This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm going on my first "date"...?
05-16-2014, 04:29 PM
I'm going on my first "date"...?
So my best friend, Beatrice, and I were talking and she said how she has recently talked to this guy we went to elementary school with, his name is Tom. She said he really liked me and that he would ask me out after basketball season finished. It finished a week ago and she told me how he's to nervous to ask. Recently my little sister started a volleyball camp and she is in it with her friend who is the little sister of Travis, best friend of Tom. His mom and I would talk before the girls finished and she said how she wanted the boys to have female friends, she REALLY wanted me to be one.
She suggested that the four of us, Beatrice, Tom, Travis and I all hang out soon. Later that evening Travis started a group message on Facebook and he ask if we could all hangout. All four of us agree to go skating and then to watch a movie.

I'm really nervous cause I'm not all to comfortable with guys. I get all nervous and keep quite. Both guys are really sweet and I haven't seen them in forever so I'm sure it will be fun but I can't stop thinking that I'll do something stupid, like fall on the ice. Beatrice said this would be good for me to talk with Tom since he likes me but I feel like that might make it even more weird.

Any suggestions on what I can do to relax? I know I'm over thinking this and I am REALLY excited but I feel like it's my first date and I want it to be great.
I know to be myself, I was never one to pretend I'm something I'm not.
I know to be myself, I was never one to pretend I'm something I'm not.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 04:30 PM

Maintain the excitement but don't be nervous ! Be free,open minded and relaxed !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply