This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why The Ellen Degeneres #OscarSelfie Moment At The #Oscars2014 Is The Greatest Retweet Of All Time In History?
05-16-2014, 06:40 PM
Why The Ellen Degeneres #OscarSelfie Moment At The #Oscars2014 Is The Greatest Retweet Of All Time In History?
So Last Sunday At The #Oscars2014 The Host Of This Event Ellen Degeneres Has Taking A Biggest ''Selfie'' Of All Time In History With Every A-List Celebrities In The Planet So Here's A Thing That The Ellen's Tweet Has Recorded The Most Longest Retweet And Favorite Of All Time With 3-Million Retweets And 1-Million Favorites (To Broke As A Twitter Retweets And Favorites Record) So Here's My Question: Why The #OscarSelfie Moment At The Oscars 2014 Is The Greatest Retweet Of All Time In History?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 06:46 PM

because a lot of people actually watched the Oscars this year (not this guy) and everyone seems to be on twitter these days and everyone likes to "jump on the bandwagon" especially twitter users, so it just spiraled out of control.

Ads

05-16-2014, 06:52 PM

because it literally broke twitter
05-16-2014, 06:54 PM

I'm still wondering about that myself
05-16-2014, 06:57 PM

it was all just a huge publicity stunt for samsung
05-16-2014, 07:11 PM

Of all the answers, Edmund's (more than anyone else) understands the dirty underworld of commercial television, where everything is for sale. Even award shows.