This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook profile picture?
05-16-2014, 07:46 PM
Facebook profile picture?
i uploaded a picture a while back, and got a decent amount of likes on it, then i changed my profile picture to that same one but it started with 0 likes, does anybody know how to change it and have the same amount of likes on it urgent pls help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 07:47 PM

why don't you just go back to your old one? i don't think people really care about likes so i wouldn't worry about that anyway Smile

Ads

05-16-2014, 07:53 PM

In fb when you create a new account then after few day you will acchieve few likes and then you changed your profile image .over all do not worried about like if you want likes really I will give you wonderfull method that you will get everyday 30 likes with different countries Contact to me sahir.smith@yahoo.com
05-16-2014, 08:05 PM

You've told Facebook to "add a new profile Picture" if you go onto Facebook --> Photos --> Albums --> Profile Pictures and add the Profile Picture back, this will retail the likes and comments and restore the Profile Picture as it was previous.
05-16-2014, 08:06 PM

Well I think that everyone saw it before and is a little tired of it, and most people can tell that you are just trying to get likes I bet, so I think you should take a a new profile pic ; ).
05-16-2014, 08:16 PM

The likes on the face book are important (unlike what is stated here) What gets you likes on your picture is a mystry -- an issue whch can be answered only by the person who may like the picture.Maybe, as a starter, you can mention the pluses on the new photo and ask for the viewers feedback!
05-16-2014, 08:26 PM

Just re-upload it at the time when most of your friends are online. Surely you will get more likes. Try to comment on it so it will stay higher on wall of your friends. Hope this will help.

Thanks.
05-16-2014, 08:29 PM

Have you Used it as a Profile Picture Before ? If you Have Not Than Your Going to Lose the Likes and Comments on it You Cant Have the Same Likes Or Comments On it if you Have not Used It Before Once you have Used it as a Profile Picture If you Change it and Than Change it Back to That One you have To Go to Profile Pictures Photo Album Than Go to the Photo Than Under Options Click on Set as Profile Picture
05-16-2014, 08:31 PM

Actually, you have uploaded that photo from your device/Sytem/Album, so that you missed all likes you got before. Simply go through your profile and click change profile picture and choose from profile picture's album only.You will get all the likes as it is there.