This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to tell if you didn't add someone on Facebook or they denied it?
05-16-2014, 07:49 PM
Is there a way to tell if you didn't add someone on Facebook or they denied it?
I went on a great date with someone last night. So today I went to his Facebook page while I was in a crowded store and I thought I added him. It says there's no friend request. So maybe he denied it but now I'm thinking back, maybe I didn't send it. Is there any way to to find out? Like, does Facebook have a history page of people you sent friend requests to? It sounds like a stupid question but he didn't return my text today so I can't really ask him (Yeah, this isn't pointing in a good direction.... lol)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 08:03 PM

hah lol.. aw, um try checking your regular browser history, it could show up in it..

Ads

05-16-2014, 08:19 PM

It doesn't do anything on your end if he declines it, it just looks like a request that he hasn't looked at yet.

Perhaps you should try sending it again.
05-16-2014, 08:21 PM

You can look!!! just open your facebok profile you can see activity log on bottom right of your facebook cover photo, Click on it(Activity log) then in next page select More which is on left side below Photos, like and comments. and select Friends now you can see as "(your name) sent (His/her name) a friend request." Yes this is a history page related with friends.

Thank you!
05-16-2014, 08:28 PM

if On There Profile it Says Add as a Friend Than That Means you Either Did Not Add Them Or They Denied your Request

Facebook Does have a Sent Requests Page But it only Keeps it Until The Request is Responded to Once its Been Responded to Than It Gets Removed Off of The Page