This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to choose proper and accurate keywords for a website through google adwords?
05-16-2014, 10:05 PM
How to choose proper and accurate keywords for a website through google adwords?
I am new in seo field and searching accurate keywords for my "transport company" client. Please tell me on which keywords i will focus more, whose "Global Monthly Searches" is more or whose "Global Monthly Searches" is more, as my target region is USA and global. And what is the 3rd column "Competition", which showing 3 values "high" "Medium" and "Low", among then which is better?? And is there any more online tools which tell more accurate result?? Please help its urgent !!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 10:08 PM

There is a blood in the water technique to get the long tail keyword to rank in the first page of Google. Here is traffic system that elaborate this. Read this review http://freetrafficboomreview.com/free-tr...-that-easy

Ads

05-16-2014, 10:15 PM

Keywords are the most important aspect in seo. So it is very important your keywords should be long with less competition and high searches. Long tail keywords can easily ranked because there is not much competition. I think Google adwords is the best but you can try these tools also.

Keyword Finder
Wordpot
Ontology related keyword finder
Wordstream
Seo Book Keyword Suggestion Tool
Ispionage
05-16-2014, 10:31 PM

I am starting with your last question's answer. According to me Google keyword analysis tool is best.
Then your main problem how to select proper keywords. Yes keyword is main and first thing in SEO. You said that you were seeking keywords for transport company. So at first you have to choose tour main keyword like here you can choose transport. Then you must select the proper category and which search result you want global or local. But I think you need global. After that you can see a big list of related keywords. From my point of view you must select low or medium competition keywords with high volume global monthly searches.
05-16-2014, 10:41 PM

Target the keywords which have low competition and high searches
05-16-2014, 10:51 PM

Thanks guys to share your experiences it's help to upcoming SEO... Smile