This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can assassins creed 2 be played without internet connection?
05-16-2014, 10:19 PM
can assassins creed 2 be played without internet connection?
ubisoft latest update said it has launched a DRM that an internet connection is required to play dis game! WTF!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 10:32 PM

yes it can be played without an internet connection, i have a ps3 and it says there is downloadable content for it (i click no , cant be bothered to download it) i get signed out of psn but i still play the game. no games really require internet connection unless you want to play online on mw2 for example but since assassins creed 2 has no online game play you wont need an internet connection to play it

Ads

05-16-2014, 10:34 PM

In short, yes.

Ubisoft can and will put up updates on XBL and PSN to sort out bugs in their games but this has no affect on you being able to play the original game that is on the disk. You will miss out on updates that fix various bugs in the game and you will miss out on the 2 episodes of DLC they released, but you can still play the game that is on the disk. And it wasnt even that buggy anyway so I dont see any big problem with just playing whats on the disk.
05-16-2014, 10:39 PM

Actually, no you cannot play wihtout and internet connection. Ubisoft has made it so that to play Assassin's Creed 2, you must be connecte dto the internet. If you launch the game, then disconnect the internet, it will cause it to pause the game, and you will not be able to 'unpause' the game unless you reconnect your internet.
05-16-2014, 10:41 PM

Don`t on your internet
only run the game
this will not be ask u for any update and runs the game