This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
google chrome opens only 30-45 minutes after request?
05-17-2014, 05:01 AM
google chrome opens only 30-45 minutes after request?
I click the google icon to open it up, and i wait like 25 seconds and its still not opened, so I clicked it again, still didn't open! I kept clicking it but it didn't open! I tried rebooting and all that but still! I say fuck it and used mozilla, i do some work and like 35-45 minutes late retarded google opens like 100 new windows because I was stuiped and clicked 100 times! So I reboot and click one time, then go to task manager and google is running! Ether google has decieded to be a virus or its too stupid to open a window!

Anyway how do I fix it!?!?!? I don't like mozilla because the retarded bitch does things without asking! It updates without asking (even though I changed from auto update!) sends data to mozilla no matter what! It drains ALL my internet for that!! Its a bitch and I WILL remove it after I get google running.
My antivirus (Avast) does auto scans on bootup and I don't have almost anything on my laptop, just office, antivirus, Internet & WiFi Usage Manager (IWUM) and one game (100MB) so my hard drive is only used like 10% (19.4GB of 320) so I don't have a virus, and it opened 40 MINUTES LATTER! I know when a program is using internet and I can block it (but mozilla is uncrotrollable!) and chrome doesnt upsate cuz I dont want it to, it always opened like immedietaly after a reboot as I left it opened for 20 minutes for my antivirus to finish scanning, so it is chrome.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 05:15 AM

I believe that you're restarting your computer, sometimes with my samsung laptop after I start up my laptop, chrome takes a while to load, spam clicking the icon will only open many windows of chrome. So I suggest waiting about 2 minutes then try clicking the icon twice.

Ads

05-17-2014, 05:30 AM

Newsflash: Chrome also updates automatically and silently. Not sure why it would take so long for Chrome to launch, but it's not Chrome, it's your computer. I suggest you do a virus scan.