This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to cope when everybody hates you?
05-17-2014, 05:37 AM
How to cope when everybody hates you?
People literally treat me like I'm a parasite. They don't want me in their groups, they talk sh*t about me behind my back, and they literally do EVERYTHING to get me out of their sight. Or, they ACT nice, and then they do all that stuff behind my back. They dub me as "annoying," "weird," "stupid," "disgusting," " and "a b*tch," and I barely even talk to some of them. People don't want to, and never will make conversation with me. When I'm home from school (whether I'm sick, or just avoiding school in general), NO ONE notices, or cares. Also, I do nice things for others, and I'm so selfless as to care about their emotions, but what do I get in return? THIS!

Over the years, I've lost all my friends, from either them moving, going into different cliques with people who absolutely DESPISE me, or just plain hating me. I have people who literally BLOCK me on Facebook when I haven't done anything. I've been cutting myself for almost 4 years now. When I was 10, people actually started a rumor that I committed suicide when I was gone for a doctor's appointment.

Also, NO GUYS (with the exception of older ones, 16+. they actually understand me) want to date me. They treat me like some kind of disease, and one of them actually once threatened to smash my face in... I didn't even do ANYTHING.

At school, I feel sick to my stomach, because I see people who look like they're going to hurt me, and people who make me feel sad from memories. School overall just makes me sad and depressed. I used to like to go to school, but now I hate it. I just hate to see those people who make me cry, and make me upset. All I am at school is heartbroken, bullied, and misunderstood. I fake my emotions because I don't want people to know that I'm a sad person.

I would tell my parents about this, but not only would that make me a rat, but I barely get to see them, because they work long hours at their jobs. I sometimes feel abandoned because of it. I know it's not their fault. My brother won't even help either...

When this girl *who I thought was my friend* found out I liked this boy (in which we're friends), she LITERALLY goes up and asks him out. BEHIND MY BACK. They dated for a week before she cheated on him and treated him like crap. Now that I've started talking to him again, people claim that I STOLE him from her, when I originally liked him first. Besides, I've known him for MUCH longer than that girl.

How am I supposed to cope with all this BS going around?
Just so you know (forgot to add this), I'm a virgin, because who the hell would WANT to do me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 05:48 AM

Just ignore them. pple are assholes ... maybe u give the impression that u do the same to them?

Ads

05-17-2014, 06:03 AM

Sounds to me that you are being bullied and you really should talk to someone and get some support. Your parents would WANT to you feel you can talk to them and tell them how you really feel. Or talk to someone at school, the pastoral care person / school nurse. You can't make people like you, but you can learn better ways of dealing with things.
05-17-2014, 06:13 AM

Awwww, sweetie. I'm sorry you're going through that crap -- high school really sucks. I can relate to a lot of what your saying. At that age, most people aren't too confident, so they look around, see that others treat you badly, and they do it, too. They just assume that there's some reason you're disliked, so it doesn't even matter to them that they have no reason to dislike you.

I don't know where you live (I'm in California), but here are some of the steps I took when I was your age that really helped. And also some new options that weren't around back then (late 80s for me!)

1.) Check out the "It Gets Better" campaign on Youtube. I know you're not gay, but it's really for anyone who feels like they don't fit into high school.

2.) I had a really good community college near where I lived, and it was infinitely better -- much more diverse, with all different scenes. I took the CA Proficiency Test and just LEFT high school at 16 (w/parent's permission), and went full time to the community college, transferred as a junior to a UC, etc. Even if you don't do something that drastic, get a catalog and take a class or two at night at the CC -- anything: Figure Drawing, or Philosophy, or Photography -- whatever. Join clubs on campus -- find your peeps!

3.) Don't hide from the real world, but join some online groups, and you'll naturally find people to chat with, who have no pre-conceived notions about you. You're obviously smart, you say you're nice (I believe you !) and you're trying to fix things. Maybe people a little older than you are a better fit. Not for dating, but just to talk things out.

4.) Unless you're in a really small town, there are probably people around who don't go to your school. Expand your horizon! If new people who don't know anyone you know seem to feel negatively too, you'll have to look harder at yourself. I figured out I had this know-it-all way of talking -- it was just like my tone, I guess you'd say. So I'd record myself, to train myself not to sound like that! haha

5.) Make people laugh, and they'll like you. You might be able to embrace your outsider status, and be an "interesting" character, instead of neutral. Act like you have a rich separate life that they WISH they could be in on!

6.) Try to be positive. Or act that way, I mean. Even if you're nice and helpful, if you depress people, they may end up with a negative feeling towards you. If you hate 99 things you see at lunchtime, and 1 you like, comment on the 1!

Good luck. Hang in there. You'll see -- it'll get better.
05-17-2014, 06:28 AM

Come on now, "not everybody does, I don't! Neither does those around here. Perhaps if you take a look concerning the length of your question in script, then maybe you will get an idea. Virginity is a virtue and beyond the price of gold. Our society has standards and when something of your virtues become displayed then you are automatically thrown to the wolves. Wouldn't life be better if you were to keep this as a personal issue and kept quiet about?
05-17-2014, 06:31 AM

You should be happy like me Smile
Most Hated one,Being virgin doesn't means someone should hate you