This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Restoring previous session on google chrome or firefox?
05-17-2014, 05:51 AM
Restoring previous session on google chrome or firefox?
A couple times I've had a situation where my computer was acting weird and to easily solve the problem I would turn my computer off and then back on. As someone who would usually use firefox I could just restore my previous browsing session with no problems. But for some reason my firefox stopped letting choose that option when I'd open it back up. So, because of that and the loos of what i was currently doing, I've started to use chrome more as a preference but have come to the problem where if I quit out of chrome in any way and reopen it and want the tabs I was using back, I don't know how to do so.

I've done plenty of searches and they all say just go to "recently closed tabs" but that's not what I want because if chrome is quit our of than those tabs don't come up since I didn't actually "close" them. I'm looking for a way in which to restore the tabs I had open during that session, meaning that even though I had a number of tabs open at that time that doesn't mean they were all recent. I've had a session where I had a tab open for a couple days while doing research and then opened one or two more while doing other things and then once chrome is quit out of, it would take a long time just to find that one tab from a few days ago.

So, is there any way to restore the session in full, re-opening the tab s I had open instead of just looking at recently closed tabs?

Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 06:00 AM

Goto your "browser history" whatever website you open in your browser, its URL will be stored there. you can open it whenever you want

Hope this helps!!!

Ads

05-17-2014, 06:08 AM

Hi Aduffy,

In Firefox you can found "Restore Privies Section" option on "History" navigation.

We don't have Restore option on Chrome, If may chrome will crash then it will restore directly/