This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he lying or not?
05-17-2014, 06:28 AM
Is he lying or not?
So its a typical love triangle... I like this guy (lets call him #1) and his close friend (#2) likes me. they usually hang out in their little group. occasinally they visit each other's houses and im guessing they mess with each other's account like facebook or email. So I think #2 knows i like #1 but #1 doesn't know i like him... and so one day while i was on gmail a random chat from #1 came up saying "I like you and stuff." Dont ask me how i know but i knew that it was obviously a joke of some sort. And that happened two times with their group admitting over chat that it was a joke. So a few days ago I got another chat on facebook from #1..... #1 swore that everyone had left and that he said he liked me and if i wanted to go out. It was so sincere and everything. I played the dubious role and said something around the lines of "Yeah right, stop the joking." Cause like i said before, it's not the first time #1 and his buddies had tricked me. So then he said he had to go and stuff like that. So later on i told him on chat (while he was offline) that to tell his friends to stop doing things like that. and there has been no response since. :/ Is he lying or......?
Yeah i forgot to mention that #1 even posted on facebook that "Annie rejected me." And #2 said " Wait did you really reject him?" to me on chat. but i've still got no talking from #1

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 06:43 AM

Hey Annie. Good that you told #1 to tell his buddies to stop the tricks and joking around! Now #1 and #2 know that you are not about to let yourself be the brunt of their tricks! So now you have not heard from #1! Don't be surprised! What about #2, have you heard from him? If you do not hear from either 1 or 2 could be they were just playing their little game with you! Could be neither one of these guys was ever interested in you! Game over! Look for a male friend that is sincere. A friend that is mature and respects a young lady like you! My opinion! These guys are immature! They need to grow up!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply