This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Youtube video freezing?
05-17-2014, 07:51 AM
Youtube video freezing?
But the sound still works? And it's not a long freeze and doesn't always happen at the same time(Like a certain time apart.) it's random, it's fast and the audio does not break up in the least. I have Google Chrome on a Windows 7 64 bit machine. It cannot be a ram problem(8 gigs.) Cannot be a CPU problem (i7 8 core 3.4Ghz) it's only been happening the last couple of days but it gets annoying since it's not supposed to happen..Is this just Chrome having an issue? Youtube having an issue?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 07:55 AM

yes it it may be youtube issue and sometime your internet connection.

Ads

05-17-2014, 08:08 AM

Most of the time it is the fault of the video. They freeze or get scrambled. Often, it is the fault or bad signal on your end. If i really want to see a video, I download it from youtube and I never had a problem.
05-17-2014, 08:21 AM

Your ''Cache'' (Temp Internet Files), Virtual Memory, and/or "PageFiling" are near-full
and cannot take anymore.  Simply delete your Cache (plus "Cookies" and "History"),
then clear your Memory with a shutdown & reboot.  Afterwards, you will freak at how
fast and non-freezing your YouTube will be.

→  ≡  or wrench  → Tools  →  Clear browsing data
→  the beginning of time ▼
[x] Clear browsing history
[x] Empty the cache
[x] Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data
→  Clear browsing data

Don't forget to totally shutdown+reboot afterwards.

:-)