This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I promote my articles?
05-17-2014, 08:12 AM
How can I promote my articles?
Ok, so I write articles for a website that pays per views. All earnings depends on the page rank and views you get. The more views you get, the more you can earn. How can I promote my articles in an effective way? I will need to have a large search engine follow up for that. I heard that I can use article directories. But which article directories can I use to promote my articles written on the website? By the way, are there any other ways? Also, many say that using effective keywords can be beneficial. Can some one explain in detail? I am not getting views. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 08:23 AM

Generally speaking I have to believe the investment you would have to make is not worthwhile, the article site probably has their own index and internal search that gets visitors to the page. Such an SEO effort would make more sense if you had your own article site (a blog) that would require a more serious SEO effort to get good traffic, the payoff might be greater in the long run.

Article directories like Ezinearticles.com are for providing articles for webmasters to reprint on their sites, the payoff for the author is the credit box the users are required to retain, which provides another backlink on every site that copies the article. Your paid article site probably wants exclusive use of the article, so you would have to write a new article to be used to promote the first one, again the payoff might be too low, compared to using article directories to send people to a page with an affiliate offer that might pay $10 to $50 a sale.

Ads

05-17-2014, 08:28 AM

like the other guy said. i used to do all the seo myself but one day i was thinking how much i hated wasting my time on it lol. But the thing is that you NEED to do it to increase traffic, so i just researched to see if i can get someone else to do it...and sure enough after some experience, trial and error, i found a stable website Smile
05-17-2014, 08:33 AM

There are lots of people using article directory scripts. As far as I understand from your question, the articles you write are for someone elses website. So article directories would be one link strategy to link to the article on the website that pays you. Some basic tips are to make sure that the keyword phrase is in the article title and the body text. There is software out there that will automatically post your articles to article directories, it's just a matter of finding them. Do a google search for "article directory footprints#.

BUT as what you're doing needs people to view the article on the specific website, you can build links to it in other ways. Make sure it's an article people are interested in and use the Google Keyword Tool to see what people are searching for. Something like Xrumer builds links but it's expensive. GSA search engine ranker is cheaper once you get the hang of it. Do a google search for "search engine ranker link lists"
05-17-2014, 08:37 AM

Submit it to Facebook, Facebook Fan page (if you have any) Facebook groups that allow link sharing. Tweet about and ask other to retweet it. Submit it to Digg, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, Bizsugar, Blogengage, Blokube, Google+ and Reddit. If possible, try to do some guest posts on popular sites that link to that article.